Fisher Guiding Cancellation and Refund Policies
These cancellation policies exclude trips cancelled due to weather deemed unsafe by the guide (such as dangerous water conditions and craft advisories), or a force majeure event (events or occurrences beyond the guide's reasonable control which make it illegal, impossible, or commercially impracticable to perform guiding obligations). If a trip must be canceled due to weather or a force majeure event, and a new date is unable to be arranged between guide and user, Fisher Guiding must be informed by either party to issue a refund to the user.
- If a user cancels a trip 30 days or more from the date of the trip, they are refunded their full deposit payment.
- If less than 30 days from the trip date, a User can receive a full refund of the deposit if rescheduling the trip for another date or if their Guide agrees to enable a cancellation for no charge.
- If it is less than 30 days out but greater than 7 days from the trip, and a User is not attempting to reschedule their trip date or the Guide is unwilling to enable a free cancellation, the 50% deposit is forfeited.
- If a user cancels within 7 days of the trip, and a User is not attempting to reschedule their trip date or the Guide is unwilling to enable a free cancellation, the User will still be charged for the full cost of the trip.
- If there is a complaint about cancellation from either party, notice must be given to Fisher Guiding within 24 hours of the cancellation.
- Fisher Guiding will mediate when necessary, and has the final say in all disputes.
- Note that the below policies relate to cancellations initiated by the Guide, not to requests made by Users for Guides to Enable Cancellation (see above).
- Guides are allowed 1 cancellation every 6 months without financial penalty excluding cancellations within 7 days of the trip.
- For all other cancellations, the guide is charged a $50 fee if the cancellation occurs more than 7 days from the date of the trip.
- For cancellations that occur within 7 days of the trip, the guide is charged $100.
- A guide's calendar will stay blocked and they won't be able to accept another reservation for the same dates of the canceled reservation.
- If a guide cancels a trip, the user is refunded 100% of the money they paid.
"Guides" are defined as those who use Fisher’s lead generation and related services that enable fishing guides to seek, receive and fulfill requests for Guiding Services by Users, including all Fisher software, websites, payment services, mobile applications and related support services system, as may be updated or modified from time to time.
"Users" means the non-guide end users who are using the Fisher Services for the purpose of obtaining Guiding Services.